Positive Encouragement Affirmation Pins
Hand Embroidered Floral Jewelry
You Are Enough, Shine Your Light, Feed Your Soul, Positive Vibes Only
Update your style and lift your spirit with our Handmade Embroidered Affirmation Pins collection, where positivity meets artistry. Each meticulously crafted brooch bears inspirational affirmations such as “You Are Enough,” “Shine Your Light,” “Feed Your Soul,” and “Positive Vibes Only,” beautifully embroidered onto soft cotton fabric. These brooches are not just accessories but daily reminders of self-love and empowerment. Adorned with delicate glass beads that catch the light and shimmer gracefully, our brooch pins are a perfect accessory to brighten your attire while uplifting your soul. Wear your positivity proudly, and let your light shine with these wearable affirmations that radiate positivity wherever you go.
WHAT YOU ARE GETTING:
– Style: Choose a style from the available options. Each affirmation pin is embroidered on light-colored fabric backed with premium faux leather and pin.
– Measurement: Brooch pin diameter is about 4.2cm/1.65″.
– Material: Crafted with cotton blend fabric, cotton embroidery floss, glass beads, repurposed material, felt, metal pin, and adhesive
– Supporting the Handmade Community: Buying this handmade pendant supports independent artists and sustains artistry and crafts that are disappearing due to mass production.
* Care instructions for fabric embroidery jewelry and accessories: Avoid excessive moisture, store in a dry place, avoid contact with perfumes and lotions, gently clean with a soft, lint-free cloth, and handle with care.
– A water-resistant shield is carefully applied to the embroidery and fabric, protecting against water stains and dust. However, exercising caution while wearing the jewelry/accessories is advisable to ensure its longevity.
Check out our other hand-embroidered brooch collection!
Actual product color may vary from the images shown. Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors; individuals may see these colors differently. In addition, lighting conditions when the photo was taken can affect an image’s color.