3D Red Rose Floral Pendant Necklace
Flower Garden Embroidery Jewelry
Great Gift Ideas
Looking for statement jewelry that lifts your mood and that you can wear a piece of nature on you? We have just something for you!
This embroidered 3D roses pendant necklace is a wearable masterpiece that captivates your senses and elevates your style. The pendant design showcases a combination of red and gold, orange and yellow roses with shimmery beads, meticulously hand-embroidered in a dimensional look that exudes elegance and sophistication. The artistry and attention to detail shine through in every stitch, creating a unique and unique piece of jewelry.
WHAT YOU ARE GETTING:
– Style: 3D red, orange, and yellow roses with glass beads stitched on cotton fabric
– Measurement: Pendant size of 28mm, necklace length options of 17″ + 2″ extension (faux leather cord) or 18″ + 2″ extension (chain)
– Material: Crafted with cotton fabric, cotton embroidery floss, cabochon dome, glass beads, and adhesive
– Other highlights: Raised dome design for added depth and dimension
– Supporting the Handmade Community: Buying this handmade pendant supports independent artists and sustains artistry and crafts that are disappearing due to mass production.
Faux leather cord in either brown or black measuring 17″ + 2″ extension chain, or
Matching chain necklace measuring 18″ + 2″ extension chain
Studies show that images of flowers and nature mitigate stress and have mood-lifting effects. Don’t hesitate to order your embroidered roses floral pendant necklace today for self-care and self-love!
* Care instructions for fabric embroidery jewelry: Avoid excessive moisture, store in a dry place, avoid contact with perfumes and lotions, gently clean with a soft, lint-free cloth, and handle with care.
Check out our other hand-embroidered pendant collection!
Actual product color may vary from the images shown. Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors; individuals may see these colors differently. In addition, lighting conditions when the photo was taken can affect an image’s color.