Muted-Colored Rose Hoop Earrings Embroidery
Evoke the timeless elegance of Victorian cameo vintage style with our exquisite pair of tiny dainty embroidered hoop earrings. Delicately crafted, these earrings feature intricate embroidery of muted-colored roses set against a rich black fabric backdrop, creating a captivating contrast that captures the essence of romantic nostalgia. Encased in stainless steel earring bases, the roses are thoughtfully framed, adding a modern touch to the vintage aesthetic. Adorning your ears with these unique earrings showcases your appreciation for intricate craftsmanship and brings a touch of history and sophistication to any ensemble.
WHAT YOU ARE GETTING:
– Style: 3D gray rose tiny embroidery on black fabric with silvered-colored hoops and earring bases.
– Measurement: The earring base measures about 18mm in diameter, making them a delicate and dainty addition to any outfit.
– Material: Crafted with cotton blend fabric, cotton embroidery floss, upcycled recyclable plastic, and adhesive; set on hypoallergenic stainless steel earring bases and hoops.
– Other highlights: The earrings dangle about 2.6cm from the ear hole.
– Supporting the Handmade Community: Buying this handmade jewelry supports independent artists and sustains artistry and crafts that are disappearing due to mass production.
Hand Embroidered Accessory
Hypoallergenic Stainless Steel Dangle Jewelry
* Care instructions for fabric embroidery jewelry: Avoid excessive moisture, store in a dry place, avoid contact with perfumes and lotions, gently clean with a soft, lint-free cloth, and handle with care.
– A water-resistant shield is carefully applied to the embroidery and fabric, protecting against water stains and dust. However, exercising caution while wearing the jewelry is advisable to ensure its longevity.
Check out our earrings collection!
Actual product color may vary from the images shown. Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors; individuals may see these colors differently. In addition, lighting conditions when the photo was taken can affect an image’s color.